|January 2007 - Collection “Birds of a Feather”
Morning. Most of us are experiencing the frenzy of closing our books
for 2006, in a timely fashion. For those of us whose fiscal closing
does not correspond to the end of the calendar year, we applaud
management and accounting for their foresight. But don’t be
disappointed, your day will arrive soon enough, ANGST.
received a question from a comptroller in Baltimore
Q. How and what can you do to contribute to a more
productive and positive work experience ?
A. We do a number of simple things that, when
you add them all up, help to contribute to our positive work
experience. Some of our simple benefits have produced a staff of
happy workers, such as:
All of these simple little gestures increase your
employees stature and contribute to a healthy and positive work
- Flexible work schedules (dictated by divisional business
- Wellness programs, including non-smoking programs, weight
- On-site services, including ATM, notary, personal mail.
- After-hours personal computer training for employees and their
- Child care.
- Financial seminars, including sessions on retirement, savings,
- Domestic partner benefits.
- Real-life benefits and legal services.
- A paid volunteer program encouraging employees to donate and
give back to the community. All employees, fulltime and part-time,
may take three paid days off, each year, to perform community
- Flexible spending accounts for dependent care (elderly and
- Discounts for theme parks, car rentals, restaurants, and much
Whitney S/Little Rock, Ar
for your continuing interest in our firm. We are dedicated to
providing the best service we can, and always in the best interest
of our clients. REMEMBER, your best interest is our best
The Management - CCRC
Commercial Collection Resources
Andrews Towers, 729 Singing Trails Drive, Tower
El Cajon, CA 92019-2755
Tel: (619) 440-2822
If you do not wish to receive emails from us,
reply to this
email with "remove" in the